This is a wonderful way to learn how to love your own beauty!! I hope you enjoy!!
Youthful beauty fades with time, but, with cultivation, inner beauty grows richer.
The good news is that it’s never too late or too soon to evolve your inner beauty. A good place to start is to create self-awareness by locating your passions and using them positively to create self-satisfaction. Then your inner beauty will grow and radiate to your outer self.
Take time to find your unique gifts and develop them. Get motivated to create self-satisfaction and a positive self-image. If you do this, you will make your life richer and more meaningful.
1. Believe that you have an inner self to explore and that you are willing to let yourself develop your innate talents and gifts. Here are a few insightful quotes about personal development to ponder.
2. Create 2-3 positive affirmations, such as “My creativity is my gift, as I am open to it, I will be led.” Or “I am a wonderfully gifted _________ and I am growing better every day.” Repeat your affirmations 10 time each every morning to motivate yourself to grow, learn and experience the things you are passionate about.
3. Treat yourself to personal time away from family and friends to do something that makes you feel happy and fulfilled at least once a week.
4. Keep a private journal and write in it faithfully everyday. Let the distractions, injuries, worries, plans, hopes and ideas flow from your brain to the paper. This will help to clear your mind, focus on what is positive and release ideas and beliefs that may be holding you back.
5. Take time regularly to go inward with meditation or prayer.
Have a blessed day
Love & Light