The following exercise is a simple way to develop intuition, access inner guidance, and unblock creativity.
1. Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted.
2. Have a pen and pad of paper ready then settle into a comfortable sitting position.
3. At the top of a piece of paper write what you would like guidance on. Decide whether you would like general guidance or guidance on a specific question. It helps to date this especially if you are keeping a journal.
4. Take a few moments to center yourself. Tune into your breathing and take a few slow, deep breaths. Allow your breathing to relax your mind and body. Then ground yourself. Feel the ground beneath you. Imagine that you run a grounding cord from the base of your spine down to the center of the earth. Then feel the energy of the earth come up through the base of your spine, up through your entire body, and out through the top of your head, connecting with the universe above. Now imagine that a golden light comes down from above and enters your body through your crown, at the top of your head. Imagine this light flowing down the center of your body, then out through the base of your spine, extending down to the center of the earth and anchoring you to the earth below.
5. Next ask for the highest guidance possible. When you feel ready pick up your pen and write whatever comes to you without stopping. Do not judge, analyze or evaluate what you have written even if it does not answer your question. Write until your hand is done. When you are finished, read what you wrote.
Have a Blessed Weeekend
Love & Light
The Spirit Way